Trial Pack of 10 Hexa Angelino - Underwear for Men
Angelino is the most high-tech, dryest underwear on the planet. Exclusively available to Hexa members, you won’t find it at any store.
We worked with Stanford Hospital’s Department of Urology to develop these brand new maximum-absorbency underwear for men. A new and unique dual-layer absorption core captures and holds moisture quickly and completely. Angelino can absorb 1440 ml of liquid in just 19 seconds. (Most underwear manufactured in the US can only absorb 1000 ml, much more slowly.)
We also put special care into making the underwear look and feel invisible when worn. A new kind of nonwoven textile keeps the absorbent material snugly in place without bulking up under pants or dresses. The sides tear open for easy removal.
Why you'll love them:
- Dual layer absorption core
- Ultra-soft nonwoven exterior with Invisible technology
- Triple-stitch leg leakage barrier
- Extra-dry inner layer
- Odor reducing system
- Dual-Layer Absorbent Core - Paper (for softness), Sodium polyacrylate (for ultra absorbency).
- Invisible Technology Pant Section - Polypropylene (Non-Woven Fabric with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E), Polyethylene (for structure), Styrene, Butadiene, Styrene (Synthetic Handle), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer (waistband).
Shipping and Returns:
- For free trials (10 underwear) we ask that you cover $2.49 US shipping.
- After that, shipping is always FREE.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping.
- If for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied with Angelino, we will create a solution for you.
- Simply call us at (415) 523-0610 and we will take care of you.
Hexa is for our grandparents, our parents, for us, and for you.
Our simple idea - underwear, briefs and pads should be good and should fit. As in well-designed, made of quality materials, and eco-friendly. They should also be easy.
"We used to go at the grocery store every month and stack our cars with briefs for our grandma and grandpa. When we left for Stanford they had to make arrangements and ask friends for repeated favors. That's when we realized that our grandparents weren't the only ones who would be benefit from discreetly receiving their incontinence supplies at their front door. Which is why we started Hexa. Besides having supplies delivered at home, we improved the quality and we cut the middleman. We built a service that our grandparents love and are proud of whilst helping them save over $300 in a year."
Your products will show up in the mail, in discreet packaging, as many and as often as you need them. We don't think there should be more work to it than that.
Alexi & Luca